In an effort to make your day on the lake more enjoyable, please print this waiver, read, sign and bring with you on your scheduled booking.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Tahoe Jetovator, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "TJ"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge TJ, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that jet ski, personal watercraft, and jetovater activities entail known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; accidental drowning; falls from height resulting in injury, wind shear, inclement weather, lightning, changing water flow, tides, shallow water, currents, wave action and ships’ wakes; boat capsize and entrapment; travel in remote areas; collision with objects or other watercraft; rapidly changing adverse weather and water conditions; watercraft is slippery when wet and accidents can occur while getting on or off; exhaustion; exposure to the elements of the outdoors and natural surroundings which could cause cold water shock, hypothermia, hyperventilation, hyperthermia (heat related illnesses), heat exhaustion, heat stroke, heat cramps, sunburn, dehydration; exposure to potentially dangerous wild animals, insect bites, and hazardous plant life; aggressive and/or poisonous marine life; passengers can be jolted, jarred, bounced, thrown about and otherwise shaken during rides; passengers can be thrown off the vehicles; strains, sprains, broken bones and musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries; cuts, abrasions, and bruises; the negligence of participants, or other persons who may be present; equipment failure or operator error; accidents involving other vehicles, vessels or watercrafts; collision with fixed or movable objects; collisions, and flipping over; accidents or illness can occur in remote places without medical facilities; my own physical condition, and the physical exertion associated with this activity. Additionally, fatigue, chill and/or dizziness may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of an accident. Traveling to and from the pier raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. . Furthermore, TJ employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness, previous medical conditions or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. Additionally, I agree to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (life jacket) and helmet while participating in this activity.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless TJ from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of TJ’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of TJ.
4. Should TJ or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against TJ, I agree to do so solely in the state of Nevada, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against TJ on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
City:________________ State:_______ Zip:_________
Signature of Participant:__________________________________ Date:___________